SALES TEAM ASSOCIATE - To Apply Fill Out The Form Below!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are in search of a motivated and positive attitude individual who is outgoing and enjoys conversing with people. You must have a willingness to continually learn and improve as education will be continuously provided. Applicants must be able to obtain a vast of knowledge of chemicals, pools, spas and other related products.
· Assisting customers with water lab chemical print-outs, reviewing the results and educating the customer about the print-out and achieving the sales of chemicals and supplies based off of the print-out results.
· Helping and guiding do-it-yourselfers with the decision of repair or replacement of their pool equipment, and then selecting and selling the correct part they will need for their equipment.
· Executing in-store merchandising and signage for all promotions.
· Assisting with all daily stores up keep, stocking, cleaning etc.
· Have a good relationship with all customers to help promote customer loyalty in keeping them coming back to our store throughout their entire ownership of their pool or spa.
· All customers are important to us so you must be friendly and love to help people. This is MOST important to us.
· Prior retail, sales or customer service experience is preferred but not mandatory.
· The world’s best sales people know how to start a conversation and maintain that conversation and are likeable throughout the customers experience with us.
· Must be able to be on your feet for 8 hours a day.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds throughout your work day.
· Must have knowledge of computers, emails, checking out customers at the register.
· Must have basic knowledge in business math, margins, mark-ups and percentages.
· Able to use proper grammar and spelling for writing emails and system notes.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Be able to pass a drug test.
· Above average retail hourly wage based off of prior sales or customer service experience.
· We offer flexible scheduling, we are a seasonal business and we are open weekly and on Saturdays, we do expect you to work your fair share of Saturdays.
· Employee discount
· Company paid training upon employment.
· Closed on most major holidays (Christmas Eve, Christmas day, Easter, 4th of July, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s day, Thanksgiving)
Fill out the form below to apply to the sales position!