- Maintain Proper Pool Water Level
- Check Main Breaker and Reset GFI
- Check Fuses on Limit Switches (If Equipped), Located on Circuit Board. Disconnect Main Breaker First.
- Do Not Overtighten Brake Adjustments
- Make Sure Water Is Pumped Off The Cover Before Opening The Cover
Here Are Some Other Tips To Follow To Enhance The Life of Your Cover:
- When Shocking or Super Chlorinating Pool, if Possible, Leave Pool Uncovered with Filtration Operating. The pool should not be left unsupervised when the cover is off the pool.
- Always Remove Standing Water From Top of Cover and Patch Holes as Soon as Possible
- Check the Drain in the Recessed Mechanism Box, Keeping it Free of Debris
- Lubricate Bearings and Grease Fittings at the Beginning of Each Pool Season
- Keep a Cover Pump on your Cover At All Time To Remove the Water Build up. If you don't have a Cover Pump, we Sale them here at the Del Suppo Pools Showroom!
Thank you for reading! If you have any other questions, feel free to call Del Suppo Pools at 724-379-5066 or stop into our show room at 26 McKean Ave. Donora, PA. 15033!