Job Description - Crew Member
To Apply Scroll Down And Fill Out The Form
Class: Swimming Pool Construction
Committed to executing quality swimming pool construction and repairs in a timely and profitable manner. Responsible not only for the pool cover and pool itself and the equipment necessary to maintain it, but also for installing safety devices to protect the pools' users. This entails the construction and repair of pool covers, in-ground and aboveground pools, in addition to assembly and alignment of wall panels and materials. Responsible for safety and quality of work performed within the construction department and rebuild projects.
1. Building, installing and repairing in ground swimming pools, pool liners, and covers according to company specifications and procedures.
2. Opening and Closing customer pools for the appropriate season.
3. Ensures all safety codes, requirements and standards are being complied within assigned area of responsibility.
4. Works with Construction Supervisor to coordinate implementation activities.
5. Maintains correct field activities regarding all safety requirements.
6. Keeps management informed of project status, highlighting deviations from plans.
7. Anticipates potential problem areas, analyzes, and recommends solutions or corrective actions.
8. Monitors scheduled work to be performed and reviews work accomplished.
9. Prepares/reviews schedules, construction methods and procedures as assigned.
10. Attend training to further develop relevant knowledge and skills.
11. Completes any other tasks required by management.
12. Cleanliness and neatness at all times of person, job sites, equipment, and company vehicles.
13. Wear appropriate safety glasses and work boots.
Fill Out The Form Below To Apply